fredag 20 september 2019

Vad mer kan vi behöva?


"They thought me, once, a magic tree
Of wondrous lucky charm,
And at the door they planted me
To keep the house from harm.

They have no fear of witchcraft now,
Yet here am I to-day;
I've hung my berries from the bough,
And merrily I say:

'Come, all you blackbirds, bring your wives,
Your sons and daughters too;
The finest banquet of your lives
Is here prepared for you.' 


/The Song of The Mountain Ash Fairy
ur Flower Fairies of the Autumn
av Cicely Mary Barker

("The Mountain Ash's other name is Rowan; and it used to be called Witchentree and Witch-wood too.")


<3
/helena

ps Ja, vad mer kan vi egentligen behöva? Än naturens under och magi. Lite love och lite poesi. Och våra ungdomars dedikerade engagemang för vår miljö och deras framtid.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar